What's new in 14.8 version (in comparison with 14.7):
- [ADD] Added support to inform you about the user being in the List of Ignores in the cases you send a private message to him.
Notes: 1) This works only for the Ignore system implemented in this Script and not for the mIRC Ignore System. See /ignore help for more details.
Notes: 2) This will not annoying to inform you every time you send a message to the respective user. This option will inform you once per active connection and per user only.
- [ADD] Added Bars with different options included in the mIRC windows: Status window, Channel windows and Query windows. Thanks to Taavi S. for this suggestion.
- [ADD] Added Options for Bars dialog that set different options for Bars: automatic or manual collapse/expand option, enable or disable Bars for channels or queries.
Notes: 1) Status Window's Bar can't be closed.
Notes: 2) By default, Bars are enabled both for channels and queries.
Notes: 3) By default, the collapse/expand of Bars is set to manual.
- [ADD] Added options (in Bars) to increase/decrease the font of the active window per 1 point (on the fly) that are available on the Channel and Query Bars. Thanks to Taavi S. for this suggestion.
- [ADD] Added Personalization system for Users. Now you can add/modify photo/avatars or/and comments for every user you want (by nick or address). Thanks to Taavi S. for this suggestion.
- [ADD] Added Info dialogs (with Personalization) that replace the Info's tooltips of the List of Nicks (Nicklist) and include information, personalization (photo, comments) about the hovered user.
Notes: 1) This Info dialog appears when you hover a nick in the List of Nicks (Nicklist) for a certain time and automatically disappears after 3 seconds (if the mouse is outside the dialog's area).
Notes: 2) This Info dialog will stay active (no close) till the mouse is inside the dialog's area. This can be closed clicking the Close button (X) or it'll be closed after you move the mouse outside the dialog's area.
- [ADD] Added an information line in Whois that tells about the user being or not in the List of Ignore, Friends or Auto-Voices.
- [ADD] Added .dsf audio format support (DSD Stream File) to Audio Player.
- [ADD] Added support of Backs dialog for the Dark Theme. Now you can change the backgrounds of the windows using Dark Theme also. (see next Changes)
- [ADD] Added option to auto-translate the outgoing messages using the command /trs [help|help -x] [-l] [-n <nick>] [-s <from language (code)|auto> <to language (code)>] [=]<text>. For more details issue: /translate help or /trs help.
- [ADD] Added feature to check if a newer version of mIRC.exe is available and to download it, without to wait until a new version of Script will be released.
- [ADD] Added option to download the full Script installer (and mIRC Updater also) directly from the Script without to move to the download link.
Notes: If a newer version appears, you will have to click manually the Download Button (from the Update dialog) if you want the Script to download it.
- [ADD] Added ability to expand/collapse auto or manual the side bars of mIRC (that are attached to the side panels) where you can configure them using 'mIRC Bars settings'.
Notes: 1) To configure these settings use CTRL+F4, /bars or right click any side bar.
Notes: 2) If you enable the auto expand/collapse setting, you can click Options to set what bars will be affected.
Notes: 3) The option to save the position of the panel (top, left, bottom, right) works if is set the manual expand/collapse setting. If you disable this setting (to not save the positions of the bars), all the panels will be expanded on every startup or when you change the theme.
Notes: 4) By default, is set manual expand/collapse (with saving the bar's positions). For the auto expand/collapse setting, is set to auto expand/collapse all the panels except Switchbar.
- [ADD] Added tooltips to all the side bars to inform you that if you left click that bar will expand/collapse the panel and if you right click - opens the 'mIRC Bars settings' dialog.
- [ADD] Added in Startup Info the line that informs you how to configure the side bars about.
- [ADD] Added hotlink support on Startup Info (in Status for those info lines that contain commands and keystrokes). Hovering specific keys and clicking it, will open or activate the specific command/dialog etc. attached to them.
- [ADD] Added feature to be able to open help info commands in a separate dialog. To open this you have to use 'help -x' in the syntax: </command> help -x. For example: /translate help will open the help as messages, but /translate help -x will open this help in a separate dialog.
- [ADD] Added Statistics (Stats) dialog. This new feature gives informations about more useful things to mIRC. To open it, issue: /stat or open it from Control Panel/Start Menu/Status Panel.
- [ADD] Added line in Startup Info where on every startup of mIRC will be shown a random advice of using this Script.
- [FIXED] Fixed mIRC Statusbar items to be fully visible that in some cases the items were suppressed by other items. Thanks to Taavi S. for this fix.
- [FIXED] Fixed X to appear as "Bot X" item in Nicklist when Undernet.org is set as active network only (if X is present on that channel of course) and not to confuse if someone has the nick X where X is not a service bot on that network.
- [FIXED] Fixed scripts to unhide properly when a channel is unhidden temporarily, but is listed in the List of Auto-Hide.
- [FIXED] Fixed Input Commands to not be sent in the active window, if the active window is a query and the respective option to prevent the input commands are enabled.
- [FIXED] Fixed the regions of the About dialog to be initiated correctly on Windows 7.
- [FIXED] Fixed the Enable/Disable auto-join items to be set correctly.
- [FIXED] Fixed some objects in Properties dialog (that shows information of a song) to be displayed in the chosen language correctly. Thanks to Taavi S. for this fix.
- [MODIFY] Modified the format of the duration in HH:MM:SS to display when you use Youtube Catcher or retrieve youtube info using /youtube. Thanks to Taavi S. for this suggestion.
- [MODIFY] Modified the font of the mIRC Statusbar to Cambria.
- [MODIFY] Modified IP Lookup routines. Now IP Look will perform using vbscript and will not use sockets to get the information through.
- [MODIFY] Changed the way to update the Nicklist's data on some events. Now updating this is made very fast and no loops will meet.
- [MODIFY] Modified the Author's pics in the About dialog and some text lines in it.
- [MODIFY] Now is no need to install K-Lite Media Codec if you try to play the following sound files: mp3,wav,wma,ogg or/and mp2. For other sound formats (like: FLAC,ALAC,DSD etc.) you need to have installed K-Lite Media Codec to be able to play.
- [MODIFY] Modified Backs dialog completely which has a more better look and performance, where you can set the backgrounds for the mIRC's windows. Added support to save profiles and to manage them.
- [MODIFY] Modified Themes scripts. Now when you change the Dark to Standard or reverse, the backgrounds of the windows will be changed according to the settings made in Backs dialog.
- [MODIFY] Modified Start Menu (from mIRC Statusbar) to have a better performance. The appearance of this menu is made now very fast and you don't need to wait any time to appear this menu.
- [MODIFY] Modified Updating system. Now the dialog will be displayed first and after that will check for updates (will not be displayed after checking the updates as was till this change).
- [REMOVE] Removed restriction in Auto-Join on Channels to use the #soroca channel as the author's channel.
- [UPDATE] Updated mIRC.exe to 7.49 version (from 7.48) 7.51 version (from 7.49; on 20 september 2017).
- [UPDATE] Updated many scripts due to these changes made in this version.
- [OTHER] Small changes and fixes was done.
- [INSTALLER] Added feature to detect automatically the path of installing/updating/repairing the Script if you place the Installer in the mIRC Korona's folder (where mIRC.exe is).
- [WEB] Added abilities to download mIRC Korona Script as RAR or ZIP Achieves also in the Download section. Remember, if you download as RAR or ZIP you not be able to update the old version of the Script if is. This is made for those who want to try to use for the first time.
- [WEB] Now the download links are offered directly, without redirecting to the outside download links.