What's new in 15.0 version (in comparison with 14.9):
- [ADD] Added Fonts dialog. Now you can set fonts for windows using Fonts dialog with advanced and smart options.
Note: Standard font dialog is not removed. You can access the standard font dialog of mIRC by using: /font
- [ADD] Added feature to be able to translate the words and the lines from all the mIRC's windows (status, channels and queries) using the hotlink event. To access it, you must hold SHIFT and left click the line/word you want to translate (SHIFT+LEFT MOUSE CLICK)
- [ADD] Added feature to show information lines in the active window about the channels you can't enter due to the ban/invite/key set modules.
Note: Till now there're displayed in Status only.
Note: The information lines in Status will be displayed also.
- [ADD] Added error state check on playing of audio or radio songs.
- [ADD] Added new features to the Messages & Nick dialogs. (see the next changes)
- [ADD] Added Messages & Nick to Starter Menu and also are stylized some items from it.
- [ADD] Added different options to the usage of the smiles. You can set them by using command /smiles options or through Smiles dialog (see the changes above).
- [ADD] Added feature to support of smiles to be reflected in the incoming messages also (not only for outgoing).
- [ADD] Added Smiles dialog where you can select what smiles to use in messages and also you can configure the usage of the smiles.
- [ADD] Added a shortcut dialog to the channels and queries windows that opens the Smiles dialog.
- [ADD] Added the preview of the smiles used in the channels and queries windows through clicking the smile.
Note: This works if the Smiles setting is enabled, if the clicked smile is included in the script.
- [ADD] Added CPU info (Percentage Load), RAM info (Percentage used) and Online Lag Meter in the up-right corner.
Note: No dll is used to retrieve these info. Is used vbscript to retrieve. This method makes mIRC to not freeze during retrieving and is free.
Note: The updating time to retrieve data is set to 5 seconds.
Note: The settings are included also. You can enable/disable what options to use and what not to use. Just click the info objects to set them up.
- [ADD] Added /identd me switch. Now you can set the identd to be set exactly as your nick. For more details issue /identd help.
Note: By default, those who will reset/install this version is set this setting the identd to be exactly as your primary nick. Those who will update the script to this version will not be affected.
- [ADD] Now, when you change the identd, will be changed and the Email Address exactly as your identd.
- [FIX] Fixed the topic to be set correctly on channel through Advanced Channel Central. (Thanks to Il-Kane for this fix).
- [FIX] Fixed issues to evaluate correctly the addresses of nicks when you execute Ip Lookups (/ip).
- [FIX] Fixed "D_ERROR /xdid" bug when you close quickly the informations dialogs before init process ends.
- [FIX] Using Fonts dialog instead of its standard mIRC Font dialog, is fixed the font data from the channel and query bars to be updated in time.
- [FIX] Fixed and updated the issues to collect correctly the country on weather forecast that on some cities/regions returned problems with connection.
- [FIX] Fixed Audio Properties loop search when $sound().tag returns null value (on some types of audio files, like: asf, dsd etc.)
- [FIX] Fixed radio playing announcements to not be evaluated if radio playing is in buffering state, to not avoid floods. (Thanks to Taavi S. for this fix).
- [FIX] Fixed item text from mIRC Statusbar object (audio object info line) to display correctly the text in all instances.
- [FIX] Fixed commands from Actions on Connect dialog that contain identifiers to be evaluated correctly on executing.
- [FIX] Fixed bug that connects to a server "on" when a connect fails in case Manager BNC and Favorite Server are not activated.
- [FIX] Fixed the disconnection stats to not be displayed when the connection to a server fails.
- [MODIFY] Modified the scripts to stop everything when mIRC is going to exit or to restart (for example when switching the language, network etc.)
- [MODIFY] Now clicking the fonts data from query and channel bars will open Fonts dialog instead of that standard one.
- [MODIFY] Now the fonts can be set in the range of 1-150.
- [MODIFY] Modified the design of the Themes, Language and Network dialogs. Now it looks pretty and more easy to switch among options.
- [MODIFY] Modified how to display the weather search results in case they are multiple. Now is displayed a dialog with all results, more easy to use and more powerful.
- [MODIFY] Modified issue of OGG audio type files to pass through audio codecs due to the fact that mIRC is unable to play such a file if is included a non-standard audio codec into it.
Note: You need to have installed K-Lite Media Pack in order to be able to play OGG audio files.
- [MODIFY] Modified the Connect menu (right-click the connect button image from Toolbar) for Network item to open the Network dialog instead of choosing between networks.
- [MODIFY] Modified completely F-Buttons & Help dialog. Now it looks pretty and more powerful. Also, added new smart F functions (disable per function or all functions, save added functions etc.) and more faster.
Note: After updating to this version, all F functions will be reset to its defaults. You will have to set up them again. From now on these functions will not be reset by Script anymore.
- [MODIFY] Modified and extended the Messages & Nick dialog completely with adding/modifying the new options to it, more easy and more powerful.
- [MODIFY] Modified and extended the Smiles dialog and scripts. Replaced all old smiles with other smiles based on Unicode chars and more faster.
Note: Your system must have at least Unicode v6.0 version all the smiles to be supported through.
- [MODIFY] Modified language objects in Quick Settings dialog. Now are set flags instead of icons and modified the displaying/clicking effects on them. (Thanks to Taavi S. for this suggestion).
- [UPDATE] Updated some scripts to work correctly on Windows 10 Insider Preview builds (beginning with 17661 build).
- [UPDATE] Updated the scripts responsable for updating the whole script or mIRC, due to the webs.com changes.
- [REMOVE] Removed completely the old Lag Meter.
- [OTHER] Other fixes, changes etc.
- [WEB] Modified Screenshots.